The Executive Committee of Bellefonte Country Club met today to discuss and review what actions should be taken regarding the impact of the Coronavirus.
- The Clubhouse will be closed from March 17th through March 30th.
- All member and non-member events will be cancelled during this time period.
- The Club will offer “Curbside” Grill Room service with a limited menu. Curbside service times and menu details are shared below.
- The Golf Course and the Pro Shop will remain open at this time with regular hours. 606.329.1966
- All Club Committee meetings have been cancelled for the month of March.
- Club staff will be utilized during this time for cleaning, maintenance, sanitizing inside and outside the Clubhouse as well as at the Pro Shop.
We will continue to monitor and address where Club activities and schedules go from this point forward as situations unfold.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions, concerns or comments.