On behalf of myself and Board of Directors we are happy to announce that the Club’s swimming pool will open on Monday, June 29th at 11:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. The pool will be open daily, Monday – Sunday weather permitting.
As we welcome you to the 2020 pool season please know that our first consideration is the safety of the membership and staff. State and Health Department guidelines and requirements will be implemented and followed closely.
1. Everyone entering the pool facility is required to register at the gate.
2. Non-member guests are permitted Monday – Friday only. No guests on the weekends or holidays. This is subject to change as we monitor the number of persons using the pool.
3. Social distancing guidelines must be followed maintaining six feet between seating except immediate family members and those living in the same household.
4. Proper social distancing should be followed when individual’s heads are above the water’s surface and not members of the same household.
5. Towels available at the pool should not be shared.
6. Concession stand will be open 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily.
7. The Grill Room menu will be available for ordering Tuesday – Sunday. Pool staff will pick-up from the kitchen & deliver your meal to you. The Club’s kitchen is closed on Monday’s.
8. All tables, chairs and other shared surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
9. Restrooms and showers will be available and routinely cleaned & sanitized on a regular basis.
10. This season will be “Swim at Your Own Risk” with no lifeguards on duty.
11. Children should be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) and not left unattended at the pool.
12. Staff will be provided with the regulatory personal protective equipment.
13. We encourage and want to promote healthy hygiene practices of members and staff.
If the required regulatory guidelines are not adhered to as mandated by the State & local Health Department our pool will be in danger of being closed for the season.
I’m looking forward to everyone enjoying a safe, healthy and fun pool season at the Club. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Jeff Bostic, General Manager