BELLEFONTE COUNTRY CLUB
208 COUNTRY CLUB DRIVE • P.O. BOX 1875
ASHLAND, KENTUCKY 41101
606.324.2107 • www.bellefontecc.com
Full-time General Manager position. Prefer 2 – 3 years’ experience in Club Management industry. Experience in golf course and/or restaurant management desired. Benefits include 401k plan, medical insurance and salary commensurate with experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serves as the Chief Operating Officer of the Club.
- Manages all aspects and areas of the Club, including all activities and the relationships between the Club and Board of Directors, membership, guests, employees, community, government and industry.
- Coordinates and administers the Club’s policies as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Develops operating policies and procedures and directs the work of all department managers.
- Implements and monitors the Club’s budget, oversees the quality of the Club’s products and services to ensure maximum member and guest satisfaction.
- Secures and protects the Club’s assets, including the facilities and equipment.
Please submit your resume, including salary requirements, to [email protected] or call 606.324.2107 with questions.